Friday, February 5, 2010

Reader Recs

I only had one reviewer pimp her own story! And she is a wolf girl... sigh.
But- the story could be good.. even if she does pair Jacob with Bella... sigh.
I do hope the leelator knows I am only kidding... sort-of.
Okay, so I am a shameless B&E fan. I only read B&E stories- with an occacional Jasper & Edward thrown in (yeah I'm a perv like that).
Here is her story:
How to Seduce a Werewolf by leelator
Summary: Three and a half years have passed since Edward left Bella in the forest. She's finally worked through her heartbreak but has never moved on to another man. She treats her best friend, Jake, like a beloved pair of old jeans. Jake is not happy with this situation. When he takes matters into his own hands, Bella's resulting epiphany makes her realize she needs to learn how to seduce a werewolf.
Link: http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=9079
I want to read this story, really. I'll try because leelator has been a faithul reviewer the whole time! And I love her for that. So I am off to read about Bella & Jacob. I'll let you know if I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment