Friday, January 8, 2010

Edwards Letter




My Love,

It’s been 2 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 7 hours and 10 minutes since you left.

I miss you.

I tried to call, but your cell phone has been turned off. Your mom’s number is unlisted.

Bella, I don’t know how to apologize for this. I know sorry isn’t enough. But I am sorry. Sorry for the hurt I have caused you. I was so stupid. I should’ve listened to you. I realize, too late, that there was nothing for me to be jealous of between you and Mike. If I had only seen that then… Well, everything could’ve been prevented.

He came up to me at school. He wanted to know how you were. I saw the genuine concern he has for you and felt like a total ass for doubting his intentions. I didn’t have an answer to give him, because I don’t know. How are you?

I almost took a plane down to see you. Emmett stopped me. He doesn’t think I should because I would only cause you more pain. I don’t want to do that. I just want to see you. Should I have come to you, Bella? Would you have seen me?

I can’t seem to cope without you. I just started back to school, but I don’t want to be there. My grades have slipped. Emmett and Jasper try to get me to go out, do things. I don’t. What would be the point? Nothing is fun without my Bella.

I’m not saying this to get you to feel sorry for me. I just want you to understand I hurt too. More than you could possibly know.

I haven’t mentioned her during this letter. I can barely think about her, much less write anything. But know that I do miss her. I miss the life we all could’ve had together.

I am so sorry, Bella. I know you probably won’t be able to forgive me, but please- call me. Even if it’s just to tell me you hate me. Just let me know you’re alright.

I love you. I will always love you. If you need me I’m here.

Love,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment